Why Do You Need a Crown?
A crown is a dental restoration that covers or “caps” a tooth to restore its normal shape, size, and function.
What is the purpose of a crown?
Its purpose is it to strengthen or improve the appearance of a tooth.
A crown can
– restore a tooth when there isn’t enough tooth remaining to provide support for a large filling
– attach a bridge to replace missing teeth
– protect weak tooth from fracturing
– restore a fractured tooth
– cover a badly shaped or discolored teeth
– cover a dental implant
What is it made from?
The look and function of a crown are considered when choosing the material ideal for your case.
Crowns are made from several types of materials: metal alloys, ceramics, porcelain, composite resin, or combinations of these materials.
The crown made looks natural and feels comfortable. It will restore the beauty and function of your smile.
Call us at 697-2201/0927-9848895 to learn more about dental crowns, and how we can help you smile you deserve.